1. Kester has posted Stephen Fry on 'What went wrong with Christianity?" which I have posted before which if you missed it is worth watching. He seems not to be a great fan of the Catholic church?
2. Seth Godin has caused a stir on the web about publishing and Michael Hyatt has a response. It's a fair point that most blogs don't have 485K readers. This has about 11.
3. Randy Alcorn author of numerous excellent books- on suffering, heaven and many other subjects tells his story- Part 1 and Part 2.
4. My friend has just moved to be a Vicar in Brussels and I enjoyed this post from someone who has just started to blog from there.
5. Seeing the good in another's ministry is necessary but J D Greer observes there are too many 'Small applauders'.
6. I always like a list of books and from this one I am going to read Rework.
7. Lesley posted 'I can still love my mother and disagree'
8. A reflection on 'Living without physical intimacy' (H/T Challies)
9. Mouse on bonkers Koran burners
10. I close, as I often do, with a bit of Edwards for you to ponder and chew on.
The blog has been very quiet but I am putting my toes in the water again. We'll see how it goes. The book I read over Christmas was one...
I watched the Cornel West interview and he quotes a Tennessee Williams essay called 'the Catastrophe of Success' which makes inter...
My pal David is a thoughtful friend and we discuss 'matters theological' regularly. I asked him to have a muse on the Keller conver...
If you have not heard of Rob Bell welcome-this is called the Internet. He is the founding pastor of Mars Hill Bible Church , (not to be co...