1. Donald Miller on doing just one thing and De Young on how he goes about it.
2. Love, Jealousy and Wrath.
3. Tony Morgan summarises The Leadership Summit talks (highlights here) which happened this week and which I am attending in October here. There is more than a leadership nugget or two. I was unsure about T D Jakes being on the bill but liked this observation from him:
"When Jesus picked the 12 disciples he didn't pick one rabbi"
4. Randy Alcorn on praying for Christopher Hitchens
5. John Stackhouse on "What is a Church?"
6. Steve Furtick on Psalm 48 and reviewing faithfulness. If you want a good talk to help you do that- I listen to this a couple of times a year.
7. Hyatt on trusted advisors
8. Keller on movements
9. Two Fair Dollars a Day on giving fatigue.
10. Finally, some wisdom on what it means to be a workaholic
The blog has been very quiet but I am putting my toes in the water again. We'll see how it goes. The book I read over Christmas was one...
I watched the Cornel West interview and he quotes a Tennessee Williams essay called 'the Catastrophe of Success' which makes inter...
My pal David is a thoughtful friend and we discuss 'matters theological' regularly. I asked him to have a muse on the Keller conver...
If you have not heard of Rob Bell welcome-this is called the Internet. He is the founding pastor of Mars Hill Bible Church , (not to be co...