Grace to you
Abuse inquiry and conservative theology
The Jordan Peterson Phenomenon
The J Curve
In defense of the Bible
Baptism: 17 interesting points of agreement?
Saturday, March 03, 2018
Friday, March 02, 2018
1. The blog has been quiet due to a nine week old bundle of joy
2. Met with some fellow pastors and prayed for the afternoon. Now there’s an idea.
3. I’ve been reading ‘This is our time’ by Trevin Wax
‘We are no longer seen doing something; we are doing something to be seen’ James K A Smith (p. 30)
4. I’ve been thinking about the absent age group from our churches (16-22)
5. I am enjoying using ‘Seeking God’s Face’ for my daily devotions.
6. Roast chicken is good for the soul.
7. We are preaching a Lent series called ‘The power of the blood’