1. It's hard to say how much I am enjoying The Pastor and no surprise it is not available on the Kindle...
2. If you want to understand the Tsumani Piper's interview I found very helpful so do make time to listen to this extraordinary Q & A on NPR.
3. After all the fuss about Rob Bell's book Tim Challies has a review having actually read it.
4. When I was skiing I was ironically blessed by a new song Like an avalanche off the new album Aftermath.
5. I enjoyed Jenny's thought on Lental paralysis
6. Not many of you should presume to be bloggers (H/T Dash house)
7. I have passed this talk on the cost of discipleship forward to many and it seems to have been a blessing.
8. Michael Hyatt has put me off (only a little bit) with his three questions you should ask.
9. Hard books.
10. Malcolm Gladwell caused a stir with his thoughts on twitter but I missed reading him and only read commentaries which is usually a mistake.
The blog has been very quiet but I am putting my toes in the water again. We'll see how it goes. The book I read over Christmas was one...
I watched the Cornel West interview and he quotes a Tennessee Williams essay called 'the Catastrophe of Success' which makes inter...
My pal David is a thoughtful friend and we discuss 'matters theological' regularly. I asked him to have a muse on the Keller conver...
If you have not heard of Rob Bell welcome-this is called the Internet. He is the founding pastor of Mars Hill Bible Church , (not to be co...