Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blog-sweep

I spent years working in an office and Seth Godin wonders why we still do that?

Some advice on training children with money.

How to know if you are not an empowering leader.

Mouse has some thoughts on the Church and the media.

I'm going to the GLS Summit this in October at St Mark's in Battersea for my annual reminder that I am not called to lead a mega-church. Do come and keep me company and be reminded to and it will be a blessing- it always is to me.

Michael Hyatt probably is capable of running a mega-church with all his bags and technology and he has some wisdom on Plan B

Finally, some interesting observations on being bored.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful