Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A pals list

A dear pal in Canada read my book list and sent me this email of his nine. From the list, I am excited about reading about Arnie and Jack. I wonder if it will improve my golf?

"Nine from me:
Crazy Love was amazing
Generous Justice very challenging
The principle of the path - Andy Stanley - obviously true but sadly ignored advice
Jesus - Walter Wangerin Jr - a fascinating novel
The Faith - Charles Colson
Arnie & Jack - Ian O'Connor - fascinating study of two golfing greats, their egos, their strongholds, their rivalry
 
Plus one to avoid!
The sacredness of questioning everything - David Dark - pretentious drivel"

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful