1. Kristen Mueller, Those who Dream: A friend recommended this to me and it has been a real tonic in the last couple of days. A never tire of renditions of 'Amazing Grace' and the song 'Praise the Lord' has been a real blessing to me.
2. Joe Day, Grace: I have listened to this many times and have not exhausted finding ways that this album encourages me and turns my heart to Jesus.
3. Kim Walker, We Cry Out: The chorus of 'He loves us oh how he loves us' has been sung often this year by our church and what a wonderful thing this is to sing. Jesus loves us.
4. Here is love: This is a mix of different songs that have been played in the car on many a long journey this year.
5. Glory revealed 2: Scripture set to country music which might seem odd but this has given me great strength at points during the year. I have got used to being teased about my love of country music.