Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I am second

Sometimes you stumble on something that moves you and speaks to you in an truly unexpected way. Perhaps it's the timing of such a thing or just the raw honesty and truth that you witness displayed. I am second tells stories of lives. Real stories-where the word real means real.

I have been moved and I hope you will be too.

The one I have embedded is Brian Welch from the band Korn-if you know anything about heavy rock you will know Korn is perhaps its personification. The only other story I have watched is by a man called Nate Larkin. He tried being a Pastor and failed and now by grace upon grace he truly is.

Extraordinary stuff.

The truth will set you and me free.

If only we will let it.




(H/T J.Wilson)

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful