Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Giggles

You know those moments when you just can't help laughing. Here is Charlotte Green on Radio 4. Give yourself a treat and listen HERE. Hearing this reminded me of the greatest giggle moment of all time which is Brian Johnson on Test match special. This was one of Jimmy Tarbucks Desert Island discs and is in my view an inspired choice. Listen to it HERE.. Can't find ..'.the batsman's Holding the bowler's Willey..'.which is actually the greatest moment but this will surely do.

Anyone know where I can find it?

Laughter is so good for the soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's believed to be an urban myth - even though lots of people 'remember' hearing it.

David Cooke said...

You have shattered my happy memory. May it not be so..... I will continue my search.

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful