Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bits and bobs

I enjoyed the thought that what you complain about is what you're gifted in.

I drove to Salisbury listening to this and loved working out whether I was more Mary or Martha. Super preaching.

Keith Green said some challenging things and here is an interesting essay about him and the Trinity.

A good challenge to leaders about areas of deafness.

As I am in the midst of the usual Alpha questions the Little Black Books look interesting.

And I love this about a bit of technology you must not miss out on called The Bio Optical Organised Knowledge Device

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I saw a Kindle yesterday and it looks fascinating. But how about 'Book'! Amazing device.
Also listened to a radio programme on Faustus where people said that the story prevails because of the devil.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00v72xj/In_Search_of_Faust/
What is the fascination with him?
Thanks!

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful