1. Virgo on books and I want him to review my friends new book so if you know him let me know and I will give you a copy!
2. I didn't sleep for years. Here are 10 things you didn't know about it.
3. If you wanted to start a blog you could use this rather cool platform called Tumblr? If you are a pastor (in the broadest sense and most of my readers fall into this category even if they don't know it )read this and then do it and if you're not do it anyway.
4. A ton of perspectives on what it means to grow in Christ.
5. The rockiest piano ever.
6. Sometimes people ask me how I can have time to read? The answer is use technology for good as Michael Hyatt explains and now you can do your own list.
7. If you are a pastor 581 and 516 are intimidating figures that excite and depress me in equal measure. Should I just give up and leave it to these guys who always seem to 'slam-dunk' the weekend? My Sunday night reflections were on the excellent mini bonoffi pies Michelle made for everyone. Gifted though she is at baking, she might be a bit pressed to make 14K:)
The blog has been very quiet but I am putting my toes in the water again. We'll see how it goes. The book I read over Christmas was one...
I watched the Cornel West interview and he quotes a Tennessee Williams essay called 'the Catastrophe of Success' which makes inter...
My pal David is a thoughtful friend and we discuss 'matters theological' regularly. I asked him to have a muse on the Keller conver...
If you have not heard of Rob Bell welcome-this is called the Internet. He is the founding pastor of Mars Hill Bible Church , (not to be co...