Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Blog Sweep

I got the new Dido album Safe Trip Home for Christmas and Mark Greene at the LICC has something to say about it. John Piper on the greatest preacher of the last 500 years George Whitfield at the DG Conference-full audio here. I have recently discovered Matt Chandler who has given a talk at the DG on getting your church saved which would be my pick of the bunch. I think I won the loudest preacher contest in our voice classes at college inspired by Whitfield. A good review of Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. John MacArthur, who has been preaching for 40 years, on his expository convictions.. Tim Keller on the Two sons and on gospel-centred ministry. Finally John Stackhouse has a memo for worship bands.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful