As a consequence, I have been mulling on these:
‘Signs you have not experienced gospel wakefulness:
1. The gospel doesn’t interest you- or it does, but not as much as other religious subjects
2. You take nearly everything personally
3. You frequently worry about what other people think.
4. You treat inconveniences like minor ( or major ) tragedies.
5. You are impatient with people
6. In general, you have trouble seeing the fruit of the Spirit in your life ( Gal. 5:22-23 )
7. The Word of God holds little interest
8. You have great difficulty forgiving
9. You are told frequently by a spouse, close friend, or other family members that you are too “clingy” or too controlling.
10. The idea of gospel centrality makes no sense to you.
Gospel wakefulness, p 72-73