1. Loving Educating Yorkshire.
2. Amazingly, I had to queue to get into a church last night. 'All in' (which you should read) has me simultaneously reflecting on who some of us are following and this was fresh in my mind.
3. We've just finished over a year in Mark and you might like to work through these as a recap.
4. Two people who spoke at a conference I attended have hit some choppy waters here and here. A note to myself and all of us that if you have a big platform you need both wisdom and character to maintain and sustain it. The problem with pedestals is they are terribly easy to fall off and many are willing you to do so- a particularly the media. People who lead need prayer- especially those who inspire us and are used by God to influence others.
5. A visit means more than a text
6. A thought-provoking piece entitled 'Marriage isn't for you'.
7. My father-in-law put me on to this article that he read in his Telegraph called 'The Bishops of Bling' and in reading it I learnt the Catholics have Bling too. It's always good to be reminded of the seduction of the prosperity gospel.
8. Seth Godin on Owning it.
9. In our day, we so desperately need the old and the wise.
10. A giant Jesus in the middle of a war.