IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING GIVE IT AWAY
Friday, January 04, 2013
Simon Guillebaud author of
For what it's worth
(which should be on your reading list) shared a NY thought of Shoedel's 7-ups:
‘The first is
- Begin the day with the Lord. It is His day. Rejoice in it.
The second is
- Put on a smile. It improves your looks. It says something about your attitude.
The third is
- Watch your tongue. Don’t gossip. Say nice things. Learn to listen.
The fourth is
- Take a stand for what you believe. Resist evil. Do good.
- Open your eyes to the Lord. After all, He is your only Savior.
- Spend time in prayer with your adorations, confessions, thanksgivings and supplications to the Lord.
- Be available to help those in need – serving, supporting, and sharing.’
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)