Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Life Goals

I am in Derbyshire with 350 clergy at our (once every five years) conference. Southwark Diocese covers half of London and about 5 million people. Too many thoughts to allow myself the liberty of sharing them with you.

One benefit has been some brief time to review where I am and where I am going. This post I came across called Life Goals helps you if you are the sort of person who plans to get stuff done with the time you've got. I have been mulling on the Yongi Cho quote that says "God doesn't answer vague prayers".

My current Life Vision written while I was on this only has five things on it so I am feeling a slightly under-goaled.

Maybe I will come up with a few more:)


No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful