Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A gift from Cookiesdays

Milton Stanley at Transforming Sermons blessed me with his 'Christmas act of grace' of 00's of free commentaries available on the web. I sent him a stamped addressed envelope to Middle Tennessee and it has arrived all on one DVD. There are 34 on Revelation alone. He has allowed me to pass it forward.

So here is the offer which feel free to tell others about:

Find my e-mail address by following the VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE link. Send me an e-mail letting me know you'd like a copy of the DVD, and I'll e-mail you back my postal address. If you'll send me a pre-posted, self-addressed envelope for shipping the DVD, I'll send you a copy--free, as long as you provide postage and a mailing envelope.

Please bear in mind that many of the files I'll be sending you are copyrighted with the stipulation that they not be sold. In other words, free and non-commercial has to stay free and non-commercial.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful