1. I have been captivated by the recipes of Ottelengi (which I got given for Christmas). Saffron chicken and hazelnuts.....
2. Cory Ashbury's album has been going around in the car. The line from one of his songs 'We couldn't earn it, we don't deserve it' I included in this mornings sermon. It's true by the way.
3. A member of our church is being so encouraged by All things new. You need to hear his story to know why it's being a help.
4. We always have testimony at our annual church meeting. The church is a people.
5. Adrian Warnock's blog has been a real encouragement to me down the years. He's quite sick and would value our prayers.
6. We are going to this on May 10th which is part of this. If you haven't read Dirty Glory do.
7. I played this song in church today.
8. I am going on this in September.
9. Alpha starts here on Tuesday 7.30. Tell anyone who might like to come.
10. We had 16 pastors at our prayer meeting last Thursday. Finding us all on our knees repenting made me think somethings up.
11. A week until this.
12. Lots of Connect groups running this term which is exciting. My FOMO wants to be at all of them so I have narrowed it to three. Sadly, I don't qualify for 'Ladies running'.
13. There is a prayer walk for Barnes this Sat (May 5th) @ 10am- leaving from HT Barnes.
The blog has been very quiet but I am putting my toes in the water again. We'll see how it goes. The book I read over Christmas was one...
I watched the Cornel West interview and he quotes a Tennessee Williams essay called 'the Catastrophe of Success' which makes inter...
My pal David is a thoughtful friend and we discuss 'matters theological' regularly. I asked him to have a muse on the Keller conver...
If you have not heard of Rob Bell welcome-this is called the Internet. He is the founding pastor of Mars Hill Bible Church , (not to be co...