I have been rather quiet so apologies to the two or three readers I have.
1. Easter was wonderful. A 'Gospel shaped pastor' was a word to my renovating heart.
2. This post has impacted me more than any in a long while.
3. I am planning to read Piper's book on reading the Bible supernaturally
4. Learning to use a potty is a significant milestone
5. I was blessed reading the chapter 'What sort of Christian are you?' in 'God is for us'
6. I think I was born again again reading a sentence in 'I believe'.
7. My Catholic priest pal gave me a very decent answer to my question 'What is the oil of Chrism?'
8. Krish has done a TedOxford talk 'Can hospitality change the world?'
9. I wrote a sermon this week listening to jazz. I don't usually like jazz but it was rather soothing.
10. My wife is amazing.
The blog has been very quiet but I am putting my toes in the water again. We'll see how it goes. The book I read over Christmas was one...
I watched the Cornel West interview and he quotes a Tennessee Williams essay called 'the Catastrophe of Success' which makes inter...
My pal David is a thoughtful friend and we discuss 'matters theological' regularly. I asked him to have a muse on the Keller conver...
If you have not heard of Rob Bell welcome-this is called the Internet. He is the founding pastor of Mars Hill Bible Church , (not to be co...