1. I haven't read the book but love the idea of 'Moving towards the mess'
2. Marriage takes constant work and I found this short post called 'The Silent Marriage Killer' a blessing. Last year Mrs C and I did 'The Marriage Course' which I would recommend to anyone wanting to put some good habits and foundations into a marriage.
3. In 'The Prayer Course' Pete Greig talks about '...praying the Bible'. I can commend 'A call to spiritual reformation' as a way to help you do that.
4. A while back I really enjoyed watching 'The History of Christianity'. MacCullough has a new book out called 'All things new'
5. Andrew Jones (TSK) sadly reports the death of his wife.
6. A mega-church pastor falls foul of the drink.
7. I was blessed by this little clip about praying in Jesus name and the power of his word.
The blog has been very quiet but I am putting my toes in the water again. We'll see how it goes. The book I read over Christmas was one...
I watched the Cornel West interview and he quotes a Tennessee Williams essay called 'the Catastrophe of Success' which makes inter...
My pal David is a thoughtful friend and we discuss 'matters theological' regularly. I asked him to have a muse on the Keller conver...
If you have not heard of Rob Bell welcome-this is called the Internet. He is the founding pastor of Mars Hill Bible Church , (not to be co...