Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Emotional Health



I read a book called 'The emotionally healthy church' that quite a few people have mentioned to me and it is worth the effort. My old church have it as their staff book that they are working through on their retreat this month. Lots of thought provoking stuff and a some good stories. I did the 'How emotionally healthy are you?' Q &A and discovered that I am above average which I suppose is encouraging. It is a book to come back to and ponder on. Still musing on some things if I am honest and found this review which makes interesting reading and saves me having to write a lots a blather noone will ever read..

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful