Friday, January 12, 2007

House

My new favorite person is Doctor Gregory House. I was recommend this excellent series by a friend and spotted Series 1 on special offer while doing my Christmas shopping. As so often happens, instead of buying it for a present I bought it for me and the character of this extradordinary Doctor seems to have dominated my festive viewing. He is a very grumpy but brilliant diagnostic doctor mentoring a team of young hopefuls in the art of working out what is wrong with people. He never see patients if he can help it and is constantly breaking rules in the interests of a greater good. Lots to make one think and compelling stuff. £14 in HMV in the sale so go out an buy it. Happy watching.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful