1. A very good piece by Tanya Marlow.
2. It's worth noting that the fastest-growing church in the UK has no women elders. What they are doings, which the C of E is not, is planting lots of churches.
3. Thomas Creedy makes a good point about twitter.
4. I've been pondering the word 'Laity' all week.
5. Always good at times like these to do a word study of the NT on the greek word 'episcopos'.
6. Has the Holy Spirit spoken to the church through this or not?
7. I went around Corrie ten Boom's house last week who was quite a force.
8. My pal in Canada went to this talk which is worth a watch around the idea of carrying the 'weight' (be you a man or a woman).
9. Wonder what Jackie Pullinger makes of it all?
10. My Bishop is away on sabbatical.