Grace to you
Abuse inquiry and conservative theology
The Jordan Peterson Phenomenon
The J Curve
In defense of the Bible
Baptism: 17 interesting points of agreement?
Saturday, March 03, 2018
Friday, March 02, 2018
1. The blog has been quiet due to a nine week old bundle of joy
2. Met with some fellow pastors and prayed for the afternoon. Now there’s an idea.
3. I’ve been reading ‘This is our time’ by Trevin Wax
‘We are no longer seen doing something; we are doing something to be seen’ James K A Smith (p. 30)
4. I’ve been thinking about the absent age group from our churches (16-22)
5. I am enjoying using ‘Seeking God’s Face’ for my daily devotions.
6. Roast chicken is good for the soul.
7. We are preaching a Lent series called ‘The power of the blood’
Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful
A huge thank you to all my readers I'll be back in 2012
I am happy to be able to tell you that I am to become the Vicar of Holy Trinity Barnes at some point in the middle of next year and I will b...
Why did Trump win? and How social justice ideology gave us Donald Trump True leadership is sacrifice not privilege Reflections and disc...