Friday, March 21, 2008

A few links

Here are a few links. I have enjoyed writing a journal for years and love to use a Moleskine and here is one guy's analysis of how to do this effectively. I have come across this book for anyone landing in this holiday season stressed and thinking that things should be different. It's called the Four Hour Work Week. My film recommendation is Once which some friends watched this other night and said was fantastic. I was sitting in my local coffee shop which always has Magic Fm (always a worry when Magic FM plays the familiar...) playing constantly and they played this song by Kelly Clarkson which has been ringing in my head ever since. She has a belting voice.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful