1. I am full of thankfulness and new-parental sleeplessness.
2. The words that have stuck with me since Christmas are 'grace upon grace' (John 1)
3. Tim Keller spoke at church on Sunday on 'How to change deeply' . I think he enjoyed it but it is hard to tell when you are on you tube :)
4. In the last couple of weeks I have read two books by Jared Wilson. They have blessed me and reminded me of grace and my own brokenness.
5. I enjoyed this book list. I last on the list is worth searching for.
6. My blogging pal Darryl is suggesting a book a month to read this year on preaching that I am going to attempt to join in with. I could be a much better preacher than I am and reading a book about it might help a bit.
7. This post on brokenness and depression has stayed with me. He should be friends with Jared Wilson. The Tozer quote is one to ponder.
8. I spent some time reading some of Edwards resolutions. He was not in favour of smiling on a Sunday....