3. I wrote a blog post to get something off my chest and haven't published it. Who knows if I will. Today, I spotted the case of a heterosexual couple who think its unfair they can't have a civil partnership because they are a man and women. I am even more confused having read this and the news is they lost.
4. Cranmer wrote a blog post about my Bishop which introduced me to the word 'quixotically'
5. You will be forever grateful to the people/person who led you to Jesus. The person who did that for me was doing his first university mission and slept on the floor of a students room for a week. Now he's speaking in Football stadiums.....
6. This section of BiOY hit me this morning. Jago is a Vicar pal in Clapham leading a wonderful church:
8. I've been listening quite a bit to Brandi Carlile recently.
9. My watching the storyline in Nashville about the complexities and pain of coming out as a country star coincided with my reading this post about complexities, confusion and pain of coming out as a Vicar to General Synod.
10. I am still falling asleep to MLJ.