2. Most people are more on the In and Out rather than Up thinking currently. Jason Manford made me laugh on HIGNFY saying his Dad's reason for staying 'In' was 'you don't want to be in that non-EU queue on holiday - it's always longer'. He is a very funny man...
David Keen has some interesting EU thoughts.
3. James Fraser, the long-time missionary to China, said, "I used to think that prayer should have the first place and teaching the second. I now feel it would be truer to give prayer the first, second and third places and teaching the fourth'
Jesus Continued, Page 202
4. I found this post called The four burners: Work-life balance thought-provoking and have been appraising my burners as a result.
6. I enjoy a summer reading list
7. Aimee Semple. McPherson was new person to me.