'Remember he didn't call you because he needed you. He called you because he loves you, he wants you to know his wonder and be amazed by his glory, and he wants to show off his power in you.' p.223
2. My next read is called 'How to survive a shipwreck'.
3. We have a super group gathering in our home for 'The Prayer Course'
'The one concern of the devil is to keep the saints from prayer. He fears nothing from prayer-less studies, prayer-less work, prayer-less religion. He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.....Prayer turns ordinary mortals into men of power....It brings fire. It brings rain. It brings life. It brings God. There is no power like that of prevailing prayer.' Samuel Chadwick
p. 205' Jesus continued'
4. I enjoyed these photos of Mecca. Thank the Lord for the gospel of grace....
5. I will always need parenting tips.
6. I was reminded afresh of the timely watch of this which simply says: 'If God hasn't told you to plant a church don't'
7. I like the idea of a biography of a book.
8. One of the Men on Mountains has been learning about problem-solving and dealing with anxiety. He sent through these three questions which are interesting:
Who knows about this problem? (if it’s just you, probably more people need to know)
Who cares about this problem? (feelings question)
Who can fix this problem? (ultimately a question that teases out the will - what do you really want and who has to make that happen?)
Post a Comment