1. I've been singing this song a lot in my car and it's turned into a prayer for those I know to be walking through tough things. I've bought the album.
2. The New Elizabethans is worth a listen and there is also a book.
3. I am doing my first assembly and have been given the title 'Choices'. Inevitably, if you are making choices what you need is wisdom and in order to get wisdom you clearly need to know the book of Proverbs. For more on this do listen to these on 'Friendship', 'Making plans', 'Healing Anger' and 'Tests' or listen to this series.
4. A pal recommended his friend Thomas Creedy's blog to me.
5. Kathy Keller has written a review of Rachael Held Evans' new book and quite aside from the debate about gender it is as good an explanation of biblical hermeneutics (how to interpret a text) as you will find. You can get all the background to it here.
6. This is a good essay by Skye Jethani that you should take some time to read.
7. This Jonathan Edwards quote impacted me and the author who sourced it is new to me but clearly comes recommended.
8. Some good questions for husbands to ask their wives.
9. Six simple ways to be missional
10. Logos 5 is out.