Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blog-sweep

I have done my back in so am laid up in bed in agony. Very dull.

Brennan Manning has been an author I have loved and is a man who has truly encountered grace. He has a new book out.

Do watch John Piper explain what preaching should be about.

Ravi Zac came to speak at my college and I share this posts enthusiasm for his preaching. By the way the book that most impacted his life and preaching is called  Why Revival Tarries.

The miracle of forgiveness through the horror of Rwanda.

One man is dying of thirst.

Mark Driscoll on 'little negatives'

Everyone including Rowan has a view on MP's expenses.

I enjoyed listening to this evangelist's story and you might too.

I am enjoying reading this while flat on my back to celebrate his recent Everest climb. Clearly the man is completely nuts!


No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful