Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A few for the ipod

I have been to and from Oxford a lot visiting my Ma in hospital (she is fine and on the mend) so have done some listening.


This is a great talk on 'do not make it difficult for the Gentiles'

My pal preached a great sermon on Psalm 119 called 'Don't neglect God's word'. This is good preaching. If you like this then read this.


Matt Chandler explains repentance in 'A Continuing Ethic'


I have also listened to the first two in this series on Luke.


My friend was moved and stirred by this.

We are passing some John Lennox talks around our staff team from this years New Wine. As an Apologist, there are few better- Part 1 and Part 2


Happy listening :)

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful