2. Another pal Wayne recommend a book that, as it happens, was just reviewed by Daryl Dash. If you find yourself in a hurry a lot then this might be one for you.
5. Politics is too important to leave to politicians.
6. I've been pondering the expression used by Emma Watson 'self-partnered'. As someone who was single until 45, I can't say that I ever sought an alternative descriptor.
7. If you want a good devotional on marriage and relationships then Keller has a new one called 'A seal upon my heart'.
8. Sandy used a Wimber quote (about church planting) that has stuck with me:
'It's easier to have babies than conduct resurrections'
9. This is great and thanks to Tim Challies for posting.
10. John Mark Comer apparently reads the book Sacred Fire once a year. I've just started it.