Monday, May 19, 2008

Fulham Conference

I have just completed a long and busy week including speaking to my Deanery, leading my discipleship group, praying at the JM Conference and preaching on Exodus 16. Finished it all up with a school assembly this morning. I have done many things in my 18 years as a Christian but few things compare to the amazing experience it was to pray for people and listen to the Lord for them. I confess I embarked in a place of mild unbelief that God might use our teams and that I might hear God.

It was quite simply astounding. Holy moments, repentance, tears, freedom and grace.

I commend this conference to you if we do it again ( Nov is scheduled as and a taster day at HT Richmond for leaders is on July 3rd). This time last year I was preparing to travel to Tacoma which started me on all this and if I could go again I would. So, if you wonder what all this is about and don't want to wait and want a flight across the pond then do this years Conference.

Here are the details- HERE

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful