Monday, August 01, 2011

The Story of Keith Green

I am always interested in people who tell me the book that has most impacted them- the most recent recommendation is Keith Green's The cry in the wilderness.

I have a friend who reminds me a bit of Keith Green. He is a seeker of truth, he gives truth to others (including me) and I so value it, he is an evangelist, he is a reader and he sometimes gets angry and fed up. He knows his life is far from perfect and that he gets things wrong and that he needs grace (Matthew 5:3) but Jesus appears to be using him to impact many in an eternally significant way by making the Gospel known to the sort of people who most need to hear it (Mark 2:13-17).

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful