Saturday, May 02, 2009

A few things to go to..

If you want a five day conference, I did the LICC Toolbox a few years back. Great for anyone who wants to explore issues of faith and culture.

The Acts 29 Network has a London Bootcamp.

Wycliffe Hall (my old college) are having a conference on Theology and Worship with Tim Hughes, Louie Giglio and others.

And a couple of things you might like to read.


Steve McCoy has a great post on how to blog better and how blogs can help people engage with the arts.

For you twitterers (or are you called a twit?) out there some advice on not wasting your tweets.

Should I be on twitter I wonder-I remain to be convinced?

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful