Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday musing

I was moved to tears yesterday at the thought of all that God has done through a missionary friend who twenty five years ago encouraged me as a very new and fragile believer in Moscow.

This little post entitled 'Well done' made me think as did this testimony. Too few have grasped that the best is yet to come and how differently we would live if we truly believed that.

I recommended 'Making sense of God' to a 96 year old friend of my mum's and he sent me a delightful letter this morning.

These days we are generally falling asleep to MLJ sermons. Last nights was entitled 'Praying in the spirit'

David Attenborough was on the telly talking about Plant Earth 2. What an extraordinary man.






No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful