Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Praying and other things

I enjoyed this post about Prayer Mate as I am always trying to be more intentional about how I pray for others.

An BBC post entitled 'What the Bible says about women'

The latest C of E attendance figures by Diocese.

I have always tried to cultivate being a lifelong learner .

I am grateful to Darryl Dash for linking to this post and have been pondering how I am doing on the four things.

We enjoyed watching 'Argo.'

Tim Keller has some new preaching lectures and a book on preaching called 'How to preach' is coming out in 2015.

These five things are worth including when preparing a talk for youth.

I've been reading Mike Breen's 'Covenant and Kingdom' in preparation for a sermon on Galatians 4.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful