Sunday, April 05, 2009

Do you want to listen to some helpful things on marriage?

I became a Godfather again this morning to young Theo. 

While driving to Oxford, I listened to this talk called 'Into the fields' which made me reflect on the practicalities of good relationships. Mark Driscoll describes this as the most practical sermon he has ever given at Mars Hill and I tend to agree. It is particularly appropriate for husbands and offers wisdom on what it means to love your wife. 

Listen and see what you think.

May this bless your marriage I pray.

As an aside, a little mind-blowing fact from this talk about D.A Carson. Apparently, he speaks 6 languages and has memorized the whole of the New Testament in Greek! Incredible.





No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful