Friday, April 04, 2008

Evangelism


Here are a couple of good books on evangelism. Yesterday , we did 'How and why should I tell others' with my great Alpha group and in preparation I read 'The gospel and personal evangelism' by Mark Dever which is only 117 pages and you can read in an hour. It was given to me by someone in our church as something she thought I should read and I agree it is well-worth making the effort. No time for a detailed review but here is Joe Thorn's summary of the first chapter.I have also read recently Questioning evangelism by Randy Newman which explores how Jesus discussed and dialogued things with people.

No comments:

Saturday blog-sweep

 Some interesting books for pastors The State we're in Attack at dawn Joseph Scriven Joy comes with the morning When small is beautiful